Master the Art of Teaching!
Download The Free PDF Teachers Guide
Sign up for our newsletter and we will
send you a copy of our teacher guide.
We strongly believe it’s not what you teach…..it’s HOW you teach it.
Judo Math isn’t about throwing around some bracelets and passing out packets. It’s relationship based learning, a complete culture change.
We’ve developed an interactive workshop that will teach you how to properly implement this in your classroom. Do you want motivated students that actually beg to take a math test? Then sign up for one our courses! Contact Us today!
We want this to be a useful experience, so this is what’s included in each Judo Math Training:
- A 105 page resource guide that includes projects, activities and lesson plans
- Step by step instructions for implementation. You’ll learn how to establish the culture and manage different levels by going through the belt process just as your kids would.
- 1 year subscription to our Members site for daily support (includes downloadable training videos, Judo Math founder’s training blog, access to course updates, message boards, and networking with other Judo Math teachers)
- 1 year subscription for up to 40 kids on the Judo Math Kids tutoring site. Students can access hundreds of kid-made help videos on every topic and upload videos as well.
- Access to 6th, 7th and 8th grade Common Core aligned curriculum complete with advancements and challenging webquests
- A year’s supply of Judo Math bracelets good for a class of up to 40 (375 bracelets)
- Discipline Poster
- Progress Tracker
- Red Sensei teacher bracelet
- Teacher’s Manual
We’ve created three different courses to suit your needs:
The Online Course ($395 per teacher)
This is a self-paced, interactive training that includes videos from current teachers implementing the program. Founder Dan Thoene has weekly webinars throughout the course to answer any questions you might have. Classes are open for registration 3 to 4 times each year. For more info about the class Click Here.
The Skype Training ($495 per teacher)
If you prefer a more personal one-on-one experience then the Skype training is for you. This course allows for live interaction with an expert coach that has at least 4 years of in-class experience teaching Judo Math. It takes about 2-4 hours depending on the amount of Q&A and can be broken up into multiple sessions. To set up a time for this training Click Here.
The Live Training ($595 per teacher)
Have a group of 5 or more teachers that would like professional development? We deliver! We can train teachers at your own school site. The more teachers you have, the cheaper the training. We can effectively train up to 20 teachers at a time in one workshop. In this training you’ll go through the process just as your kids would. You can opt for a 1 or 2 day workshop that takes around 8 – 10 hours. To get a quote, Click Here.